Tuesday 24 April 2012

Next Path




KOLEJ MATRIKULASI NEGERI SEMBILAN (KMNS)


My next Destination -






I'm going to Negeri Sembilan Soon...That's Mean , I'm leaving my Hometown Soon :):

Sjing , Gahyao!  FIGHT FOR FUTURE!!


Hmm.....Ok.....

What should i prepare for the coming days?

and what should i Bring go there?

The Biggest Problem is  : HOW I GO TO THE KOLEJ ?!

 Firstly, I need to accept the Tawaran & print out all the Document  ...
[ Zi Chyn helped me print the Document just now .Thanks to her :)  ]

Secondly, I 'm going to school with Wei Ying to 'Sah' all Sijil and Discuss what should we prepare.
[Maybe we plan to celebrate cause both of us get thee same Kolej! :D weeeeeeee~ ]


Next, Cut my Messy Hair & take passport size photo before 25 May 2012 -











No comments:

Post a Comment