Thursday 19 April 2012

I'm the Model ?

18 04 2012 (wed)

Kerou, Weiying, Ah Ban, Cyee ,Eelyn , Yiying & me went for Photoshooting at Pekan Cina. =)

Before Going there, We Had our Breakfast at KFC, Pekan Rabu AGAIN ~! haha

I'm the Photographer of the day -



     
                                    Photo Of The Day , Taken by Me :D




More photos at             http://www.facebook.com/media/set/set=a.345545208838131.78812.100001479647317&type=3





I'm Model of the Day Too ~!


Photo of the Day =)
By Lian&Rou Photography





Levitation .By Yiying Kee






A Smile Makes my Day =)

By LianKerou




By LianKeRou




SMILE =D
By LianKerou



^^
By LianKerou




With Weiying =)



Two Siao Po Jumping xD












Hehe...

It's Quite Fun and happy to be Kerou & Yiying's model =D



Happy Ending -









No comments:

Post a Comment