Tuesday 15 May 2012

Countdown 9Days

  I'm going to Kuala Lumpur with my Mummy & Grandpa on 26th May .

Then, my uncle will bring me & mummy to Matrix negeri Sembilan on 28May for Registration.

That means I gonna leave Alor Setar Soon :'( 

I will MISS my Family members , Wushu Friends , Best Friend, Photography Friends ...and others




I haven't done my preparation yet !
 
OMG



What i want to Do
-In my Coming 9 Days -

16th May   - Dating with Ahh Hui at Rex Zone

17th May   - Attend Rehearsal for Speech Day  (day)
                    Buy school's stuffs with my mummy (Night)

18th May   - Photoshooting Whole day?
                    with Shu Yee       (Morning)

19th & 20th May -Work as Part time at Tesco with Chiu Yee [MAYBE]

21th May   - Speech Day
                    Out with Wei Ying & Yiying kee

22th May   - Photoshoot ?   [MAYBE]

23th to 25th - Prepare for Wushu Tournament !
                      I'm the Photographer :)

(I will upload all the Photos before 26th)







No comments:

Post a Comment